Via the Accelerator programme, Singapore Airlines hunts for start-ups who want to work with the world’s leading airline and be part of the driving force in changing the way we travel.
It’s the opportunity of a lifetime to get your foot in the door and a seat at the table with Singapore Airlines. Teams will be working alongside Singapore Airlines Business Unit Mentors to develop a Proof-of-Concept over 10 weeks with up to SGD150,000 in grants. The strongest teams will be selected to launch their pilot projects with the airline.
Opportunities for successful applicants:
- Access to Singapore Airlines and key partners’ API
- Networking opportunities with renowned brands in the industry
- Exposure and insights into the exciting global aviation industry
- Regional Growth Opportunites in Asia, the fastest-growing market in aviation and travel
- Dedicated SIA business mentor and NUS advisor to co-develop solution for the airline
- Up to SGD150,000 Proof-Of-Concept Grant
- Workspace and facilities at Singapore Airlines Digital Innovation Lab, KrisLab
More information at http://accelerator.singaporeair.com/